Wednesday, September 30, 2015
8:00am – 1:30pm
Neal Blaisdell Center
The Chamber will host its second annual Small Biz Academy workshop, a popular half-day series of seminars designed to help those who want to start a business and to help small to medium-sized business owners run their operations more efficiently and profitably. Our keynote lunch panel will include:
- Social Media Basics
- Branding 101: Give your company the competitive advantage
- Marketing 101: The basics for small biz marketing
- Online Marketing 101: How to market your product/service online
- Recruiting & Retaining Good Employees: Interview Basics
- Happiness U: Creating a positive workplace
- What do Great Managers do Differently?
- Employment 101: Know the law and protect yourself and your business
Business Start-Ups and Manufacturing
- Starting a Business: Here’s what you need to know
- Selling at Large Retailers
- Government Resources for Manufacturers
- Manufacturing Initiative & Grant Program
- $29 for members, $39 for non-members (Early bird pricing until September 4)
- $35 for members, $45 for non-members (Regular pricing)
An additional $15 fee will be incurred if registering after September 25thdeadline.
Tables and sponsorship opportunities are available! Please contact Jenny Leefor more details.
Deadline to register is September 25, 2015. An additional $15 fee will be incurred if registering after September 25th deadline.
Registration includes light Continental breakfast and lunch. $6 parking available at the Blaisdell Center Parking Lot.
Please note that registration is not confirmed until payment is received. No refunds accepted.