Human Resources Administration of Hawaii, Inc.
Human Resources Administration of Hawaii (HRAH) is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) formed to help companies cost-effectively outsource the management of payroll, workers’ compensation, human resources and employee benefits.
Businesses today need help managing increasingly complex employee related matters such as health benefits, workers’ compensation claims, payroll, payroll tax compliance, unemployment insurance claims, employee safety and much more. HRAH’s services allow clients to focus their attention on the operational and revenue-producing sides of their business by relieving them from the burden of employment administration. HRAH can often offer these services at less cost than the small business can do for themselves. Just give us a call or visit our website and let us provide you with a free quote today. Mention this Member Spotlight Article and receive a free gift PLUS we’ll waive the new client set up fee (valued at $175)!
We joined The Chamber because:
1. Increased Visibility and Presence of Human Resources Administration of Hawaii (HRAH).
2. Greater opportunities to network and prospect new clients.
3. Introduction of HRAH’s services and offerings to current Chamber members
4. Cultivate new business relationships so as to enhance an alliance of new business partners
5. Utilizing the Chamber for Research- what are the top priorities of companies? What are their needs? Can HRAH be a resource for them?
6. Resource for Business Development and Marketing