Spurring Economic Development
- Funding for small business programs and innovation programs supported by state programs.
- Supporting international student recruitment programs.
- Supporting programs that help grow manufacturing companies in Hawaii.
- Supporting resources to support the military presence in Hawaii.
Investing in Our Future
- Supporting and expanding existing early learning programs.
- Creating an infrastructure revolving fund to address Hawaii’s infrastructure needs.
- Addressing the permitting issue in the Historic Preservation law for buildings over 50 years or older.
Improving Business Climate
- Implementing Workers’ Compensation – Vocational Rehabilitation caps to help with efficiency and abuse.
- Addressing changes in state work place rules with regards to employer liability for harassment.
- Improving the Land Use permitting process by allowing for more county level input.