Wednesday, April 1, 2015
12:00 pm-1:15 pm
Registration opens at 11:30 am
Hawaii Foreign Trade Zone, 521 Ala Moana Blvd., Conference Room M. 201
Hear how two established manufacturers grew their businesses and became successful. Learn about how they used energy-saving programs to improve their business and save money.
Gain insight from Hawaii business leaders on how to effectively maximize business expenditures through available energy programs. Learn how to increase your bottom line and how simple changes help you save money.
Featured speakers include:
- Mark Ausbeck, Senior Project Manager, INNOVATE Hawaii
- Keith Block, Business Program Manager, Hawaii Energy
- Bernie Coleman, President, Pacific Allied Products, Ltd.
- Trung Lam, CFO, La Tour Bakehouse
- Moderated by Larry Newman, Director of Business Operations, Hawaii Energy
This event is complimentary to both members and non-members! Limited seating available.
Registration deadline is Friday, March 27, 2015.
Registration includes lunch, so pre-registration is required. If you need to cancel your RSVP, please contact Jenny Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 380-2608. Complimentary parking available at Foreign Trade Zone parking lot.