55 Merchant St., Suite 1700
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Blue Startups is a technology accelerator founded by Henk Rogers, founder of Blue Planet Software (sole agent of TETRIS®). Blue Startups concentrates on helping scalable-technology companies including internet, software, mobile, gaming and e-commerce compete on a global scale. A member of the Global Accelerator Network, Blue Startups follows the Techstars mentor-driven accelerator model, reaching networks in Hawaii, Asia and Silicon Valley. Blue Startups is fast becoming a nexus of entrepreneurial activity in Hawaii, and between Asia and continental U.S. As a venture accelerator, our mission is to create new high growth business opportunities and stimulate economic growth in Hawaii, by leveraging Hawaii’s strengths and capitalizing on opportunities in the global economy. Key assumptions include:
- The rise of global economies and rapid communications mean that money and talent can flow anywhere that opportunity exists.
- Hawaii is culturally and geographically close to Asia—providing a business development opportunity for U.S. entrepreneurs looking to enter the Asian markets and Asian entrepreneurs looking to enter the U.S. market.
- Hawaii has unique attributes such as an island economy, a strong brand, and unique climate that can be advantages for particular business models.
- Technology development is getting cheaper and business opportunities in the technology sector are not limited to specific geographies.
We joined the Chamber as we seek to engage and impact the future of our state. The Chamber’s mission is aligned with our core goal to see technology companies succeed and thrive on a global scale. We’ve also value the great networking opportunities that the Chamber offers and look forward to connecting with other businesses.
Olomana Loomis ISC
900 Fort Street Mall, Suite 350
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Olomana Loomis ISC is a full-service integrated business consulting, marketing, brand and communications firm serving businesses, nonprofit organizations, government, and industry associations. Our work has been recognized with local, national and international awards. Our integrated services include:
- Market engagement
- Business & nonprofit consulting
- Brand identity
- Strategic communications
- Data-driven marketing
- Social media strategy
- Web & mobile development
- Graphic design
With sound market research and a passion for the 3 E’s — Excellence, Effectiveness and Efficiency — we assist our clients in identifying opportunities and developing solid strategies to mitigate issues or advance goals. We are passionate about creating positive change and making it a better place for our clients and our community. For this reason, joining the Chamber was a natural fit for us. We look forward to partnering with the members to make meaningful change for today’s business environment and Hawaii’s future.