Thursday, February 18, 2016
Dave and Buster’s Rooftop
Join the Chamber’s Young Professionals Program for an evening of networking with 25+ of Hawaii’s top executives at Dave and Buster’s. Network and build your professional connections while learning more about the YP Program’s offerings and initiatives in 2016. Open to both YP members and non-members.
- Vic Angoco, Senior Vice President, Pacific, Matson Inc.
- Ann Botticelli, SVP Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, Hawaiian Airlines
- Stanford Carr, President, Stanford Carr Development
- Christine Camp, President & CEO, Avalon Development Company
- Susan Eichor, President & COO, aio Group
- Terri Fujii, Partner, CW Associates
- Warren Haruki, Chairman & CEO, Maui Land & Pineapple Company; President & CEO, Grove Farm Company
- Russell Hata, Chairman & CEO, Y.Hata & Company, Ltd.
- Guy Kamitaki, President/Owner, Ace Hardware and Ben Franklin Crafts
- Gabe Lee, Executive Vice President of Commercial Markets, American Savings Bank
- Howard Lee, President & CEO, UHA
- Constance Lau, President & CEO, Hawaiian Electric Industries
- Sherry Menor-McNamara, President & CEO, Chamber of Commerce Hawaii
- Lance Mizumoto, President and Chief Banking Officer, Central Pacific Bank
- Jim Polk, Senior Executive Vice President & Manager, Consumer Lending Group
- Larry Rodriguez, formerly with Ernst & Young and Central Pacific Bank
- Michelle Saito, President, DTRIC Insurance Group
- Tayne Sekimura, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President, Hawaiian Electric Company
- Keith Sakamoto, President & CEO, Hawaiian Host
- Jeff Shonka, President & CEO, First Insurance of Hawaii
- Early-bird rate (ends 1/25/2016)
- YP members $30
- Chamber members $34
- Non-members $40
- Regular rate
- YP members $35
- Chamber members $39
- Non-members $45
Includes pupus and one beverage ticket. Free parking in D&B’s lot. Registration deadline is Friday, February 12, 2016. Late and at the door registrations will incur $10 additional fee.
$450 supporting sponsorship opportunities are available for this event and include recognition in all promotions, table display and banner at event, as well as verbal recognition in the speaking program. Please email Bianca Mordasini for more information.
Mahalo to title sponsor: