CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK
220 South King Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Central Pacific Bank is a Hawaii based financial institution. CPB provides a full range of banking, investment and trust services. Since being founded in 1954, the bank has grown to serve the financial needs of all families and small businesses in the State of Hawaii. The bank and its employees also have a long history of giving back to the communities in which they work and live. CPB’s values are based on its customers and community, with a goal to help create a better life for everyone in Hawaii.
Central Pacific Bank joined the Chamber of Commerce Hawaii because it is an organization that advocates for the Hawaii business community, which CPB is a part of. The bank hopes to create and strengthen valuable relationships with other Hawaii businesses that are members of the Chamber.
274 Pu’uhale Road
Hagadone Hawaii’s portfolio consists of a vast amount of services to fit any and all of your marketing needs. We are proud of our Hawaii divisions and honored to offer our clients and community alike solutions to their needs.
- Hagadone Printing – Hawaii’s leading commercial and publication printer on the islands servicing a global market is “More than Just Ink on Paper.”
- Hagadone Digital – Effective digital marketing solutions that connects local clients with local digital solutions that can bring your brand to the browser forefront.
- Hagadone Xpress – Hawaii’s premiere online source for client’s promotional needs. We offer quality products with competitive pricing to promote your business.
- H1 Design – An in-house division that brings branding solutions to marketing challenges.
- This Week Publications – the State’s largest circulation visitor magazine, “This Week,” customized for the islands of Oahu, Big Island, Maui and Kauai.
- Hagadone Media Group – A media and information company which provides key resources, knowledge, customers and audiences through its vast offerings of publications and services
- Pleasant Hawaii Magazine – the official magazine of Pleasant Holidays, the state’s largest tour wholesaler.
- Queens’ Marketplace – The Big Island’s most exciting collection of shopping, dining and services that can be found within Waikoloa Beach Resort.
- Pearlridge Magazine – Your go-to guide for the hottest trends, on-point fashions and one-of-a-kind events and experiences at Pearlridge Center.
- Island Homes Collection – This coffee table quality magazine provides the largest selection of listed properties in Hawaii, including Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties’ collection.
- Hele Mai – Makani Kai Air’s official in-flight magazine, reaching 7,000 monthly viewers.
- Accelerate Magazine – our newest publication dedicated to Hawaii’s entrepreneurs and startups. Published quarterly, Accelerate offers one-of-a-kind coverage on Hawaii’s business scene.
Hagadone Hawaii has been a member of the Chamber of Commerce Hawaii since 1984. We have seen, found and held onto the valuable relationships and community connections we have built over thirty years. The Chamber is not only a place for professional networking, but it provides a platform for growth via trainings, forums, workshops and several other outreach opportunities.
With this continual commitment to our local chamber chapter in conjunction with the community that surrounds it, Hagadone & This Week Publications intends to continue to breathe life and expand our in-person B2B relationships. Today, everything is so digital we believe so many lose sight of what communication means in its truest form. What organizations wouldn’t want to be part of a business group that is solely dedicated to protecting and promoting the local business community while also helping business owners network and grow?