November 3, 2016 — Raymond Jardine Jr., chairman and CEO of Native Hawaiian Veterans and Hawaii’s Small Business Person of the Year, was named second runner-up for the U.S. Small Business Administration’s national Small Business Person of the Year award.
Jardine was named the winner for Hawaii in March 2016. He competed against the winners from the other 49 states for the national award. View Pacific Business News article.
Native Hawaiian Veterans has been awarded a number of awards and recognitions in 2016 including:
- Native Hawaiian Chamber of Commerce O’o Award – 2016
- Pacific Business News #1 Veteran Owned Business – 2016
- Pacific Business News Hawaii’s Fastest 50 – 2016
- Top Environmental Engineer Firm in Hawaii – 2016
- Hawaii Business Magazine TOP 250 Businesses – 2016
- #1 Native Hawaiian Owned Company – 2016
Native Hawaiian Veterans
3375 Koapaka Street, Suite F238-20
Honolulu, HI 96819