Based in Hawaii, EnviroServices & Training Center, LLC (ETC) began operations in 1994 as a small business providing comprehensive environmental consulting and engineering services.
- Environmental Compliance – planning & permitting, EMS, SPCC
- Storm Water Management – NPDES program design & implementation (MS4, industrial, construction, dewatering)
- Site Investigation, Assessment, and Remedial Action – Phase I, II, III ESAs, UST closure, hazard evaluation and management, remediation planning and implementation
- Solid & Hazardous Waste Mgmt. – identification, packaging, profiling, transportation, disposal
- Industrial Hygiene – hazardous materials survey & abatement design, air quality studies, occupational safety
- Compliance Training – HAZWOPER, HazMat, Confined Space, Chemical Awareness, storm water BMPs and sampling, Sediment and Erosion Control (CISEC)
ETC personnel have successfully completed thousands of projects throughout the Pacific Rim including Hawaii, Kwajalein, Saipan, Guam and Johnston Atoll. Our highly qualified professionals are proficient in a wide range of disciplines such as biology, chemistry, construction inspection, engineering, environmental planning & science, geology & hydrogeology, GIS, hazardous materials & wastes, industrial hygiene, occupational safety, project & program management, technical writing, and toxicology. Moreover, our FTEs have the capacity to quickly respond to concurrent task orders with our locally based staff and resources, even when considering for surge workloads.
Best Places to Work
ETC has been selected as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work since 2012. At the core of our success is creating a fun and family-friendly environment where employees can thrive, from fitness challenges to Popcorn Fridays to our 401K program. The company builds an atmosphere of cooperation, teamwork, and success as a group, creating a sense of unity and support for one another.
Philanthropy is embedded in ETC’s culture and employees are especially proud of their volunteer work. They give back their community through Thanksgiving food drives, summer service projects, and scores of charitable donations.