For the second year in a row, GoLeanSixSigma.com will be recognized as one of Hawaii’s fastest-growing small businesses in the Pacific Business News (PBN) 23rd Annual Hawaii’s Fastest 50. Last year GoLeanSixSigma.com placed 6th fastest growing company.
What Is Lean Six Sigma?
Lean Six Sigma is a combination of two powerful process improvement methods: Lean and Six Sigma.
Lean and Six Sigma complement each other. Lean accelerates Six Sigma, delivering greater results than what would typically be achieved by Lean or Six Sigma individually.
Lean Six Sigma makes it easier for you and your teams to solve problems and increase the speed and effectiveness of any process within your organization. You’ll be able to:
- Delight more customers
- Minimize costs
- Maximize profits
- Build better teams
GoLeanSixSigma.com helps everyone everywhere build their problem-solving muscles using Lean Six Sigma.
Every organization has problems to solve, so they’re always in need of people that can solve them creatively, efficiently and effectively. Since GoLeanSixSigma.com offers the highest rated, most practical and enjoyable Lean Six Sigma courses available, their exploding clientele has honored them by enabling them to be recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Hawaii.
GoLeanSixSigma.com has transformed the way people learn about Lean Six Sigma problem-solving concepts. These problem-solving tools have been around for decades, but GoLeanSixSigma.com’s approach makes it easier, more accessible and fun to learn about these concepts. This makes it easier for anyone to successfully apply these concepts in the real world.
How We Help Our Clients Achieve Their Goals
“The web-based training from GoLeanSixSigma.com gives a lot of flexibility in terms of when you can take the courses and exams. During the training, we were applying the tools to a real project which solidified learning.”– Eunjoo Greenhouse, King County Director of Financial Business Operations Division, State of Washington
“This Green Belt course is fantastic. I tried another Lean Six Sigma training program online, and it was bogged down with too much statistical information for me to get into while keeping up with my workload. This program on the other hand was easy to understand and apply. I am using it with my department right now. It is increasing the productivity of my department by 30% in about 4 months.”– Lynne Emmons, Director of Quality Management and Compliance, Valle Del Sol
“GoLeanSixSigma.com provides a wonderful combination of online and onsite training for my staff here at Cape Cod Child Development. They took our group through a proof-of-concept simulation and then guided them to select realistic and measurable projects that connect directly to our organization’s mission. I’m looking forward to us being a first-rate example of how Lean Six Sigma can make a huge difference in the non-profit world.”– Anne B. Colwell, Chief Executive Officer, Cape Cod Child Development
Success Story Webinars:
Who Benefits From Lean Six Sigma?
- Students and career professionals looking to strengthen their problem-solving skills and improve their ability to perform root cause analysis
- Staff at all organizational levels planning or implementing a Lean Six Sigma initiative, including Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Leads and front line staff
- Career professionals including but not limited to healthcare, finance, insurance, food and beverage, electronics, construction, product manufacturing, call centers, gas/utility, service and administrative functions
- Personnel from operations, human resources, information technology, production, quality, supply chain management, inventory control, customer service and accounting
- Government personnel and military employees and contractors
At GoLeanSixSigma.com, a key part of their mission is to ensure a brighter future for all – this includes empowering youth with the ability to think critically, giving them the skills to make good change happen and to create a world of problem-solvers. To serve this mission, we offer the following globally recognized Lean Six Sigma courses.
Register for Our Globally Recognized Lean Six Sigma Courses With Chamber of Commerce Hawaii Discounts
As a local, Hawaii-based company, GoLeanSixSigma.com is honored to support the Chamber of Commerce Hawaii and other local organizations Kama’aina discounts on all of their Lean Six Sigma courses.
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training & Certification
$49$39 ($10 off with coupon code WBcoch)
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training & Certification
$99$49 ($50 off with coupon code YBcoch)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification
$699$499 ($200 off with coupon code GBcoch)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training & Certification
$999$899 ($100 off with coupon code BBcoch)
- Lean Training & Certification
$449$349 ($100 off with coupon code LEANcoch)