Kauai Government Employees Credit Union (KGEFCU) is searching for our next President & CEO to build upon the successes of our retiring chief executive.
KGEFCU was established in 1947 to serve all County, State, and Federal Government Employees, Select Employer Groups (SEGs), and their families in their basic financial needs, across the island of Kauai.
After more than 70 years of service, and rated as one of the top Credit Unions in the State of Hawaii, KGEFCU continues to offer its members a variety of financial services and products, at attractive rates, and at little or no costs to its members. With over $100 million in assets, KGEFCU is one of the largest credit unions on Kauai.
KGEFCU is federally chartered and is regulated by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
About the President & CEO Role
As a credit union, we exist to serve our members. The CEO is responsible for driving the financial health of the organization and growing our member base. We live and work in a community where relationships and reputation matter. The CEO needs to be an executive, a keen financial expert, and a trusted partner who is genuinely interested in the well-being (financial and otherwise) of our members. Transparency with staff, members, and the community is essential for the success of the Credit Union and the CEO.
The CEO’s responsibilities include:
- Implementing the Board’s strategic plan through thoughtful and impactful actions.
- Engaging in public relations to support our community and raise awareness of our brand.
- Leading a company culture/working environment that encourages outstanding employee care for our members and the community.
- Understanding innovations in the financial services industry (including technology) and demographics amongst our members and community.
- Building effective relationships with staff members to genuinely understand each employee’s contribution to the credit union and opportunities for professional growth.
- Leveraging the power of the team by effectively delegating to Department Managers and hiring & training outstanding management staff as needed.
- Partnering with the Board of Directors to ensure the successful operation of the Credit Union.
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met or exceeded.
- Building an annual budget that respects the members’ needs and allows for appropriate growth.
For Full Job Details and to Apply for this Position CLICK HERE
KGEFCU is an equal opportunity employer.
Nothing in this posting shall be construed as an offer of employment or a guarantee of benefits.
No phone calls please.