The policy committees help determine the Chamber’s legislative priorities and are comprised of member volunteers throughout the state. Members are eligible to participate in one or all six committees. Please click on links below for more information on each committee.
- Infrastructure, Transportation, Quality of Life
- Economic Development & Innovation
- Workplace Environment & Competitiveness
- Workforce Development & Education
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship Advocacy
- Manufacturing in Hawaii
If you are interested in joining a committee please contact Natasha Inouye, Program Coordinator, (808) 380-2606, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a full listing of our committees here.
Or click here to download our committee meeting schedule.