WHY JOIN A CHAMBER?
Chambers of Commerce are stronger than ever. By joining, you get exclusive promotional and networking opportunities, and exposure for yourself and your organization.
Study Shows Value of Chamber Membership
- Being active in the local chamber is an effective business strategy. It communicates to consumers that a company uses good business practices, is reputable, cares about its customers and is involved in the community.
- If a company shows that it is highly involved in its local chamber, consumers are 10 percent more likely to think that its products stack up better against its competition.
- When a consumer thinks more favorably of a company because the company is highly involved in its local chamber, it is because he or she infers that the company is trustworthy and cares about its customers.
- When consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber, they are 49 percent more likely to think favorably of it and 80 percent more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
2012 Research Study by The Schapiro Group: The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce
Members Benefit from
Increased Web Traffic
As a member company, you and all of your employees can take advantage of the benefits of membership. Your ChamberMaster account is the online hub of your Chamber membership, and includes opportunities to list your organization’s events, job postings and more. For more information, please email us or call (808) 380-2613.
The following is valuable information to add to your
ChamberMaster profile to increase SEO:
- Business contact information
- Website link
- Links to social network profiles on sites such as
Facebook and LinkedIn
- Business description
- Logo and photos
- YouTube video link
- Keyword search phrases to help customers find
your Chamber webpage
- Map and directions to your business
Visit ChamberMaster to add these to your profile!
Article by: Mary Gammel, 2016.